[Ace-users] [ace-bugs] ACE classes not exported correctly from shared libraries with gcc 3.4.4

Thomas Lockhart Thomas.Lockhart at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 30 12:40:37 CDT 2007

For another 3.4 cross-compiler (as well as early 4.x compilers for
native RedHat/Fedora Linux) we specified "no_hidden_visibility= 1" in
our platform_macros.GNU file which got things working. You can rummage
around in the .GNU files to figure out what this translates into.

I haven't yet tried to use libACE.so on VxWorks-6.3 but hope to do so in
a few days. Please let us know how it goes...

                                 - Tom

--
Thomas Lockhart
Supervisor, Realtime Software Group