[Ace-users] Creating MSVC project files for CORBA program

anirudhlohia at gmail.com anirudhlohia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:13:02 CDT 2007

Hi,

Platform: XP
Compiler: VC++ 7.1

I created a simple client server program but and manually generated
files. I then wrote programs surrounding it. However, I am unable to
compile it using VC++. It gives error in generate files like
PortableServer' : is not a class or namespace name
annot open include file: 'stdint.h': No such file or directory
etc.

However, when I compile standard example using .vcproj everything
works fine (I cannot compile these standard programs if I try to make
my own sln or vcproj).

What am I missing? What configuration needs to be done.

PS: I have gone to Tools->Options->VC++ Directories and set Library
files, Executable files, Include files to point to ACE_Wrappers and
other relavant directories

Tx++
Aniruhd