[ace-users] [Building Error]error of building ACE5.5 in Fedora7

Douglas C. Schmidt schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Sep 17 07:54:34 CDT 2007

Hi,

>But I have to use ACE5.5 in Fedora7.
>Because I use another source that depends on ACE5.5.
>And other version such as 5.5.10, can not be used.

Please note, moreover, that the DOC groups at Washington University,
UC Irvine, and Vanderbilt University only provide "best effort"
support for non-sponsors who are using the latest release, as
described in

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

Therefore, please make sure you are using ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6 (i.e., ACE
5.6, TAO 1.6, and CIAO 0.6), which you can download from

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu

under the heading: "Latest Release".  If you need more "predictable"
help or need help for earlier versions of ACE+TAO+CIAO please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/commercial-support.html

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE+TAO+CIAO
commercial support.

Nashville, TN 37203                          NET: d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu