[ace-users] [help]Why configure of ACE 5.5 Fails in Fedora6 andFedora7

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Mon Sep 17 13:09:15 CDT 2007

Hi Mac,

ACE 5.5 was not tested with Fedora 7, and the autoconf build method
had a significant number of problems.

I recommend you get ACE 5.6 and try that. If you still have problems,
please use the PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM when supplying further information
to the list.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Would you like ACE to run great on your platform?