[Ace-users] [ace-users] Basic Reactor concepts

Gonzalo Diethelm gonzalo.diethelm at diethelm.org
Wed Feb 20 14:40:49 CST 2008

Thanks Ganesh. The approach you state rings a bell with me, I am sure I
have done something similar. Could this be done without having the
pipes, and only an event handler for each queue? The, when messages are
deposited on the queue, could I achieve the same result by just calling
reactor->notify(event_handler)? Or are the separate pipes a must?

Thanks and best regards.