[Ace-users] [ace-users] Problem compiling with ACE when including ace/Timer_Heap.h

Jim Hodapp james.hodapp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:17:40 CST 2008

ACE_VERSION: 5.4.7 (as packaged with Ubuntu Linux)
OS: Ubuntu Linux v7.10
COMPILER: g++ v4.1.2

I am trying to include 2 ACE files so I can use the Timer Queues
functionality of ACE. The two files are:

1. ace/Timer_Queue_Adapters.h
2. ace/Timer_Heap.h

If I try and include the Timer_Heap.h (or any of the other concrete
ACE_Timer_Queue class header files), I get the following compiler
error from g++:

<3 sets of "In file included from /usr/include/ace/Timer_Heap_T.h:17,"