[Ace-users] [tao-bugs] segfault on _validate_connection

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Wed Jan 16 07:59:22 CST 2008

Hi Hans,

Thanks for using the PRF form. You are right, this doesn't work anymore.
Can you please file this in bugzilla, then I can commit the regression
test to the repository. I am not sure yet when I am get time to fix this,
in case you need this asap, consider hiring commercial support, Remedy IT
can resolve this for you.

Johnny