[Ace-users] [tao-users] Bug in CosNotifyFilter::Filter::add_constraints()

Steve Totten totten_s at ociweb.com
Mon Jan 21 10:37:52 CST 2008

Hello Wernke,

Thank you for reporting this problem.

Douglas C. Schmidt wrote:

> If you have a suggestion on how to fix this problem please let OCI know.
> If it's still a problem with TAO 1.6.2 please let us know, as well.

We would very much appreciate any help you can provide in fixing
this problem!  Since you are using an OCI-supported release of
ACE+TAO, please see:

http://www.theaceorb.com/support/index.html

for information on our commercial support model.  If you have
any questions, please contact sales at ociweb.com.

Thank you.
Steve