[Ace-users] Proactor on WIN32 with multiprocessor Xeon - anyone got this working?

Chris chris at chrisbird.com
Mon Jan 28 10:33:50 CST 2008

I have filled in previous report problems for 5.5.x a long time ago.
The version I am using is 5.6.2 latest kit.
I do not wish to report a bug - just need to know if anyone has got
the Proactor working on a multiprocessor box.
If anyone can tell me about their recommendations/suggestions of using
ACE with a multiprocessor Xeon box under Win32 would be very grateful,

Regards,

Chris.