[Ace-users] [tao-bugs] Multicast: Simple test fails when run on different Linux machines

Douglas C. Schmidt schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jan 31 22:26:08 CST 2008

Hi Kenton,

   Thanks very much for using the PRF.

> TAO VERSION: 1.4.8
>     ACE VERSION: 5.4.8

Please upgrade to ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.2 (i.e., ACE 5.6.2, TAO 1.6.2, and
CIAO 0.6.2), which you can download from

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu

under the heading: "Latest Beta Kit."

The DOC groups at Washington University, UC Irvine, and Vanderbilt
University only provide "best effort" support for non-sponsors for the
latest release, as described in

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

Thus, if you need more "predictable" help for earlier versions of
ACE+TAO, I recommend that you check out

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE+TAO commercial
support.