[Ace-users] [ace-users] ACE does not compile on Cygwin

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Mar 3 08:50:55 CST 2008

Hi,

ACE does build on Cygwin, check the scoreboard at
http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl. It seems you have a problem in your
ACE_ROOT, don't use : in the path but use cygwin paths.

The Cygwin port is experimental, ACE compiles but all regression tests do
fail.

news:<72a1bd77-c51f-410b-9ec2-f62614fc94aa at s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com>...