[Ace-users] [ciao-users] CIAO - Help with Stock Quoter Example

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Mon Mar 3 11:25:20 CST 2008

Hi Jeff,

Lord of the CIDLC and TAO_IDL, do you know if the signatures of the factories that are generated by CIDLC and idl_to_picml match? We ran into the problem in the past, I thought we fixed it, but according to Andre's email below, this still seems to be a problem. I would validate it, but I no longer have the tools (latest CoSMIC, latest CIDLC) at hand since I don't do CIAO work anymore.

If this is indeed a valid bug report, it may be worth while to fix this before CIAO 0.6.4 ships out.

Thanks,
Abdul