[Ace-users] Building ACE QT Reactor in VC8

Derek derek_baikie at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:00:06 CST 2008

hi, I'm having trouble building the Qt Reactor for VC8 using ACE5.5.
I have added the ACE_HAS_QT flag to config.h, and rebuilt the ACEd
library. I thought that this rebuilt library would include the
QtReactor but it does not seem to be the case.

Reading the install docs, there is some mention of using mwc.pl
command to create new project files. Is this what I need to do to
create the files, or am I missing something?

Derek