[Ace-users] [ace-users] problem building ACE

Chris Cleeland cleeland at ociweb.com
Wed Mar 12 11:31:41 CDT 2008

On Mar 12, 2008, at 11:29 AM, Steve Huston wrote:

> Thank you very much for the information. The Mac OS X platform is not
> commercially supported, so the autoconf support hasn't been tested. I
> recommend you use the Traditional build method described in
> ACE_wrappers/ACE-INSTALL.html.

I can tell you from personal experience (OS X Leopard 10.5.2 is my
daily platform) that the traditional build method works fine on it, at
least on the development head.  If I remember correctly, it should be
okay on x.6.2.

---
Chris Cleeland, Principal Software Engineer
http://www.theaceorb.com AND http://www.ociweb.com