[ace-users] ACE_Main::run_i issue

James Franco mjfranc808 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:40:26 CDT 2015

Thank you for the reply. I am not sure what you mean by  defining ACE_Main
namespace or class
I think the header gets included from somewhere and the function is
inlined. Are there any preprocessor defines I could use to circumvent this
issue ?
Also are you suggesting I could remove the ACE_Main part ? This is where
the error points to.

*#       define main \*
*ace_main_i (int, char *[]); \*
*ACE_BEGIN_VERSIONED_NAMESPACE_DECL \*
*ACE_Export int ace_os_main_i (ACE_Main_Base&, int, char *[]); \*
*class ACE_Main : public ACE_Main_Base {int run_i (int, char *[]);}; \*
*inline int ACE_Main::run_i (int argc, char *argv[])  \*
*{ \*
*  return ace_main_i (argc, argv); \*
*} \*
*ACE_END_VERSIONED_NAMESPACE_DECL \*
*int \*
*ACE_MAIN (int argc, char *argv[]) /* user's entry point, e.g., wmain */ \*
*{ \*
*  ACE_Main m; \*
*  return m.run (argc, argv); /*ace_os_main_i (m, argc, argv);   what the
user calls "main" */ \*
*} \*
*int \*
*ace_main_i*

*#     endif /* ACE_WIN32 && ACE_USES_WCHAR */*

*#   else /* ACE_HAS_WINCE */*