[ace-users] Regarding ACE relaese version from 6.1.0 to 6.3.0

Douglas C. Schmidt schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Dec 29 07:46:58 CST 2015

Hi Lokesh,

Thanks very much for your email.  Please make sure to send all questions
related to ACE to the appropriate mailing list or newsgroup, rather than
to me directly since I travel frequently and often don't have ready
access to email.  See

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html

for more info on how to access these resources.

Please note, moreover, that the DOC group at Vanderbilt University
only provides "best effort" support for non-sponsors who are using the
latest release, as described in

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

If you need more "predictable" help please see

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE
commercial support.