[ace-users] Using ACE in DLL

Boris Ouretskey borisusun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 08:21:58 CDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to use ace tasks API  ACE compiled to DLL) in project which is
in itself is DLL (Microsoft 2013 Unitest Project). However the simplest
within test crashes upon task activate. May it it somehow connected to ACE
using the TLS storage which is not automatically supported when ACE is
loaded in DLL's???

The code which crashes is:-

ACE_Task<ACE_MT_SYNCH> t;
t.open();
t.activate(); // <-- HERE IT CRASHES

The test project that is using the the ACE Dll is DLL by itself. When the
ACE Dll is loaded from Exe everything is fine.

Has anyone an idea what can go wrong? Should I disable TLS storage?

Thanks