[ace-users] Where can I find Collocation_Proxy_Broker.h in TAO folder

James Franco mjfranc808 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:38:42 CDT 2015

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this (if not please let me
know) ,I am in the middle of porting some a project that uses ACE and TAO.
Those libraries were built using Visual studio. Now I am porting the entire
code base to mingw 64bit GCC . Due to this I I downloaded the latest
version of ACE/TAO and built it using mingw GCC. Now after integrating that
into my ported code base I am getting the message that the ide cant
find *Collocation_Proxy_Broker.h
. *In my old ACE/TAO libraries that were built using VS this file is
present in c:\ACE_Wrappers\TAO however my new build that I built using
Mingw gcc does not have that header file. Any suggestions on why that file
might be missing ?