[ace-users] SSL Socket Server no shared secret !

Muthuvel muthuvel.sivaprakasam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 04:16:31 CDT 2015

 ./client-simple

ACE_SSL (11687|140735268270848) error code: 336032784 - error:14077410:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure

(11687|140735268270848) connection failed: Unknown error: 336032784

I tried with the IPC_SAP/SSL_SAP example too.

Am i missing anything here ??

Thank you

--
Regards