[ace-users] [ace-bugs] TCP Connection parameters in ACE

alwastudent md alwaystudent at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 08:08:16 CDT 2015

Subject: [Service_repository]: [how to remove service from repository ]

    ACE VERSION: 5.5.0

    HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
      linux RHEL6.5

    TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM,
      linux RHEL6.5  gcc 4.4.7   20120313

    THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE :
      #include "ace/config-linux.h"

    THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE:
     include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/platform_linux.GNU
    gl=1
    ssl=1

    CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/default.features
    (used by MPC when you generate your own makefiles):

    SYNOPSIS:
    when i try to remove a service (socket) from repository, program crash,
i.e

i can do this:
    ACE_Service_Repository::instance()->remove(MySocket)
 because the process crash,
pleas help me hw to remove s service and get rid of from socket in
ACE_Service_Repository