[ace-users] ACE Migration from 5.2 on 6.4 version

Martin Corino mcorino at remedy.nl
Thu Aug 18 10:54:28 CDT 2016

Hi Ashish,

To add to Steve's comments; AOSP is *not* a common tested platform.
There are no ACE regression builds for AOSP on the scoreboard and only a
single TAO build.
This may or may not suffice for your needs and as a result you may or
may not run into platform dependency issues.

ACE 5.2 has definitely never been build for AOSP before. First ACE
versions to support Android started with the 6.x series.

At Remedy we do build ACE + TAO regularly for AOSP as part of our
AXCIOMA software suite. Support for this platform is available only as
part of our commercial support service though.
In case you are interested you can contact us at sales at remedy.nl.

regards,
Martin Corino.