[ace-users] ACE port to zOS

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Feb 11 13:54:50 CST 2016

Hi,

Also search the ACE_wrappers/Changelogs directory for changes related to
MVS, we removed code for MVS from various places, maybe it helps to
browse the code at github, see https://github.com/DOCGroup/ATCD.

Best

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT Expertise BV
Postbus 81 | 6930 AB Westervoort | The Netherlands
http://www.remedy.nl