[ace-users] RW Lock Priority

omid shahraki dreamstechgroup at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:11:41 CDT 2016

Hi,

As for as I know, ACE does not support priority RW/Locks in its Mutex
implementation. Nevertheless, rw priority locks strongly depends on
concurrency level and highly affects performance if not decided on
properly. So, maybe you could hire another solution such as cooperative
pattern, time/slice pattern, etc. for same result and better performance.
You can run performance tests on different solutions for final decision
making.

Regards,
Omid