[ace-users] Microsoft Schannel and ACE?

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Tue Dec 5 16:20:59 CST 2017

Hi Joe,

I’ve worked with Schannel in another context, and the programming model is quite different from openssl. It would be significant work to come up with something to work that into the ACE framework.

While Riverace doesn’t have a particular use case for Schannel itself, whatever is important to a customer is important, so we’re certainly available for whatever you need. Please contact me directly if you wish to discuss more.

Best regards,
Steve Huston
Riverace Corporation