[ace-users] ACE+TAO-6.4.3 - Support for CentOS 64 bit

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Wed May 17 03:03:24 CDT 2017

Hi,

Remedy IT supports ACE/TAO on RHEL, very likely it will also run on
CentOS but if you want to be 100% sure check one of the commercial
support providers, they could validate ACE/TAO for your specific OS, see
http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/commercial-support.html for the
companies including Remedy IT.

Postbus 81 | 6930 AB Westervoort | The Netherlands
http://www.remedy.nl