[ace-users] Unable to report your non-working reporting process Re: Unable to submit a bug

Bryan White brewmanz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:07:12 CST 2019

(apologies for spamming multiple emails, but it's not clear how to report a
non-working reporting system.)
That is a useless link that was sent to me; I'm just looping around the
same non-working process that I'm trying to report as ... not working
Why is it useless?
Because when I read "Instead, they should always be sent to the appropriate
ACE+TAO+CIAO mailing lists using the appropriate PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM, as
per our standard bug reporting process
<http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html>
." click on link
I then read "You should also consider entering your bug report into our bug
tracking database <http://bugzilla.dre.vanderbilt.edu/> so that it's
archived for future processing."  and click on link
I am logged in as brewmanz at gmail.com, and click on "File a Bug" which says
"
Either no products have been defined to enter bugs against or you have not
been given access to any.

Please press *Back* and try again."

Which is exactly what I've been trying to do

Regards

brewmanz