[ace-users] [ace-bugs] Unable to report your non-working reporting process Re: Unable to submit a bug

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Jan 24 02:35:15 CST 2019

Hi Bryan,

After registering on bugzilla you should have received an email with
instructions how to gain the necessary permissions to create issues in
bugzilla. This additional step has been taken years ago to keep spammers
out of the system.

Doug, it seems you home page on www.cs.wustl.edu has been taken offline,
this causes a lot of links to be broken, would it be possible to get a
redirect setup at www.cs.wustl.edu to point to your homepage at
http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/

Best regards,

http://www.remedy.nl