Need support on enabling AES-GCM ciphers as default ciphers in ACE (6.3.3) and OpenSSL (1.0.2u)

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Aug 3 02:25:56 CDT 2023

Hi,

That ACE version is ancient, have you tried to upgrade to the latest ACE
release?

Support on the mailing lists is only best effort, no guarantees. When
you need guaranteed support I would recommend you to contact one of the
commercial support providers, see
https://github.com/DOCGroup/ACE_TAO/wiki/ACE-and-TAO-Commercial-support
for an overview.

Best regards,