[cosmic-users] Re: GME & XML

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 2 17:27:02 CDT 2004

On Monday, 2 August 2004, Balachandran Natarajan wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Monday, 2 August, 2004 at 13:53:51 -0400, Allen Butturini wrote:
>  > I am working with John Slaby on the Raytheon ARMS task.  We are looking
>  > into the GME tool and its capabilities.  I previously worked on the PCES
>  > project, a fault tolerant exploration of CCM implementation.  I would like
>  > to generate the XML configuration file from the GME tutorial model but am
>  > unsure how to proceed.  Can you provide some assistance?
>
> Sure, we can. Could you please post your questions to
> cosmic-users at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu?
>
> Kitty/Arvind, would you be able to help Allen with this question?

I am not exactly clear as to which tutorial model is being referred
to. When the CoSMIC installer finishes installation, it opens up a
ReleaseNotes.rtf file, which has a section called "Getting Started", which
details the steps needed to generate the CCM Deployment & Configuration
descriptors. Do you have any doubts with any of those steps? If you had
closed the window during installation, you can always get to it by
Start->Program Files->CoSMIC->Docs->ReleaseNotes.rtf.

Hope this helps.

-kitty.