AW: AW: [cosmic-users] Re: CoSMIC installer

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Aug 10 22:28:28 CDT 2005

Hi Vasili,

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:40:30 -0500, Goutas, Vasili wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry, GME was not installed.
> No I installed it, but when I try to run it I get an error message
> "Cannot create object Mga.MgaParser ( Err: #80040154)"
> and it doesn't start:-(

The COM objects registered by GME are not being instantiated.  This means
that something is seriously wrong with the installation of GME/CoSMIC.  I
would recommend making sure that you have the right combination of
GME/CoSMIC.  Also, when do you get this error message - during import of a
.xme file, or during a CoSMIC interpreter invocation?

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University