[cosmic-users] solution file generation

Wasili Goutas vasili at goutas.de
Sun Dec 11 22:19:59 CST 2005

     CoSMIC VERSION: 0.4.5   cvs headrevision 11.12.05

     HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
	Windows XP

     DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
	generation of CosMIC solution file

	trying to generate the VC71 solution file failed with:

c:\projects\CoSMIC\CoSMIC>%ACE_ROOT%\bin\mwc.pl -type vc71 cosmic.mwc
MPC_ROOT was set to c:\projects\CoSMIC\ACE_wrappers\MPC.
Generating vc71 output using cosmic.mwc
QoSMapping: line 0:
ERROR: Unable to open "QoSMapping" for reading
cosmic.mwc: line 8:
ERROR: Unable to process PIM/PICML/interpreters/QoSMapping
ERROR: Unable to process: cosmic.mwc

when using the cvs head revision of AMC_MPC to generate the solution
file, there are messages that report the requirement of xerces although
  I enabled this in the default.features. This I have already posted to
the suport team of MPC.
Also I get following error:
Skipping RegisterIDLGenerator (IDLGenerator.mpc), it requires xerces.
IDLImporter.mpc: line 4:
ERROR: Unable to locate parent: crosscompile
cosmic.mwc: line 8:
ERROR: Unable to process PIM/PICML/interpreters/IDLImporter/IDLImporter.mpc
ERROR: Unable to process: cosmic.mwc

bye
Wasili