[cosmic-users] Error importing xme file created by tao_picml

Prakash Manghwani pmanghwani at bbn.com
Thu Dec 15 16:42:12 CST 2005

Hi Jeff,
I got the latest version of cosmic from CVS as of yesterday and went
through the entire process of compiling and registering with GME. xme file
gets imported correctly, but when I generate an idl, it does not contain
datatype that I just imported. Here is contents of generated idl file.

#ifndef NEWFILE_IDL
#define NEWFILE_IDL

module test_module
{