[cosmic-users] RE: Help running tao_picml on CIAO DAnCE BasicSP example

Samuel H Abbe Sam_Abbe at raytheon.com
Tue Feb 8 15:08:24 CST 2005

Doug,

Now that I'm aware I know to use the exact case.

Are there any another improvements?

I'm especially interested in generating descriptor files.  I've constructed
a PICML model of the DAnCE BasicSP example and am comparing the interpreter
generated descriptors to the hand-written descriptors.  My eventual goal is
to run with the interpreter generated descriptors.  If there are any
updates in this area I definitely would like a new release.

Sam Abbe

                      "Douglas C.
                      Schmidt"                  To:      "Jeff Parsons" <parsons at isis.vanderbilt.edu>
                      <schmidt at dre.vand         cc:      "Samuel H Abbe" <sam_abbe at Raytheon.com>,
                      erbilt.edu>               cosmic-users at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu, kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu, "Douglas
                      Sent by:                  Schmidt" <schmidt at isis.vanderbilt.edu>
                      schmidt at dre.vande         Subject: Re: [cosmic-users] RE: Help running tao_picml on CIAO DanCE BasicSP
                      rbilt.edu                 example

                      02/08/2005 09:55
                      AM

Hi Sam,

   Please let us know if you'd like us to put out a new version of
CoSMIC/DAnCE soon that contains this fix!