[cosmic-users] How to deploy the example Hello with the tool CoSMIC?

Prakash Manghwani pmanghwani at bbn.com
Wed Nov 2 18:23:43 CST 2005

Hello,

I am looking for an answer to this question posted in June.

Here is relevant text and URL.

Hui all,

I really wanna enjoy the rapid software development with this tools. But
unfortunately, I can't find a tutorial to navigate this operation. Would
you pls tell me how to get the
document to deploy the example Hello with CoSMIC?

Thanks your help in advance.

Brs., Will

http://list.isis.vanderbilt.edu/pipermail/cosmic-users/2005-June/000032.html
Is there a document/ helpful link to URL that describes this very very
useful and needed process to get started with using PICML and DANCE?

I wish there was a search feature in web based archives section. It would
save a lot of time going through each months emails.

Thanks
Prakash