[cosmic-users] WG: Constrain check and MPC file generation

Goutas, Vasili VGoutas at harmanbecker.com
Wed Nov 16 09:44:19 CST 2005

    CoSMIC VERSION: 0.4.5 <= this should be 0.4.6 but it seem that the
problem-report-form has not been updated in the actual version

    HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
	Windows XP

    1. EXAMPLE AFFECTED:
	http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~mxiong/tutorial/01.html
      Constrain violation:
	Constraint: meta:Property::ValidPropertyPartCardinality147
Property, has to match 1.

    2. TOOL AFFECTED:
	MPC generator.
	"Interpretation Failure: Either there in no MPC paradigm present
and/or Selected Object(s) are not MPC definitions"

    DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
	1. check all constrains
	2. try to generate MPC files

	1. I don't know what I did wrong. I attached the project file
and hope someone will have a look on it.
	2. What have to be done, to get the MPC creation work? Are there
more example

Thanks
Vasili

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die
unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.