[cosmic-users] Re: [Fwd: Re: PICML/GME Models and Source]

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 6 00:34:22 CDT 2005

Hi Folks,

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:44:59 -0500, Krishnakumar B wrote:
> Hi Gautam,

[...]

> MSVC 7.1.  But there are also a bunch of dependencies.  I am in the midst
> of making a web-page that helps with compiling and installing CoSMIC.  Can
> you please hold off on this till I send you the mail?  I will be done with
> that by the end-of-the day.

I have finished documenting the process of building CoSMIC from CVS. The
documentation will show up (once the cron script runs) at:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/CoSMIC/html/download.html

Please let me know if you are able to install and compile CoSMIC from
scratch.  I also encourage all the people who are on the hook to do their
MIC projects using PICML to please try to build CoSMIC from source.  This
is the first step to "enlightenment".

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University