[cosmic-users] Eval questions

Gan Deng gan.deng at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 6 12:28:40 CDT 2005

Hi Peter,

To ensure that we have proper version/platform/compiler information,
please make sure you fill out the appropriate problem report form
(PRF), which is in

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

or in

$ACE_ROOT/BUG-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/BUG-REPORT-FORM

in older versions of ACE+TAO.  Make sure to include this information
when asking any questions about ACE+TAO since otherwise we have to
"guess" what version/platform/compiler/options you've using, which is
error-prone and slows down our responsiveness.

BTW, please build the BasicSP example under $CIAO_ROOT/DAnCE/examples
directory instead of $CIAO_ROOT/examples directory, since the latter is
obsolte and would be removed from the upcoming beta release and no
longer supported.

Thanks,
Gan