[cosmic-users] RE: No responce

Jeff Parsons parsons at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Oct 31 10:09:32 CST 2005

HI Peter,

I'm not sure about the mailing list. I've CC'd this reply to the list -
I'll see if I get it.

(1) and (2) - Arvind, could you please take a look at this?

(3) Good idea - I'll suggest this to the rest of the interpreter
writers.

(4) I've just checked in a fix for this - it was due to a cut-and-paste
error from the
last round of changes to the IDL importer. Thanks for staying on the
case about it.

Jeff

  _____