[cosmic-users] Usage questions on IDL generator

Jeff Parsons parsons at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Sep 13 04:15:19 CDT 2005

 Hi Bala,

Unfortunately, there isn't that kind of fine-grained control in IDL
generation. At this point, it's hard enough to make the IDL generator
smart enough to figure out what #includes are needed when generating
IDL, which is read serially, from a model which has everything available
everywhere. I'm not sure how we would then make the interpreter smarter
to know when NOT to do this. Sorry I don't have a better answer.

Jeff