[cosmic-users] UDM exception while generating flattened plan

Nicholas Grimes Nicholas_Grimes at raytheon.com
Wed Apr 26 12:49:54 CDT 2006

    CoSMIC VERSION: 0.4.8

    HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
      Windows XP

    TOOL/AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED:
          PICML

    DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
        COMPILATION?
        LINKING?
        EXECUTION?
        OTHER Generation of flattened deployment plan

    SYNOPSIS:
FlatPlan Popup : Caught UDM Exception: Object was not found

Created a simple idl file, used idl_to_picml to import into a project. Used
"Attach Library" to
pull in the ProxyComponent mga project. Attempted to model via trial and
error the simple
component in conjunction with the ProxyComponent. Did a check all and had
no error. Then
ran Generate Flattened Deployment Plan and got the exception.

Note: I am a n00b using ths tool. I may have missed something when
constructing the model. A
Google search turned up no examples on how to do this.

    REPEAT BY:

    SAMPLE FIX/WORKAROUND:
Unknown

    RELATED FILES:
(See attached file: ProxyComponentExported.xme)(See attached file:
Simple.xme)