[cosmic-users] udm exception

nilabjar at dre.vanderbilt.edu nilabjar at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:28:47 CST 2006

Hi ,

> when I compile cosmic from cvs, I met some problems.
> (1) xerces and xalan
> xerces 2.5.0 for VC6.0
> xalan 1.8 for VC6.0
> (2) invoking udm picml.xml, exception occurred
>
> who know how to solve the problem?

  Please let us know the platform you are using and the compiler. Is it
VC6 or VC7.1 or something else.

  Did you add the $(PATH) to your VC++ directories list ? If not , that
can be the problem.

The directions below are for VC7.1 :

You can do this by navigating to Tools->Options->Projects->VC++
Directories. Choose the appropriate platform (e.g., Win32). Make sure that
the value of "Show directories for:" is Executable files. Add $(PATH) at
the end of the list of directories.

  You can have a look on the link below for directions to build CoSMIC.

 http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/cosmic/html/download.html

  Please let me know in case of any questions.

  Thanks
  Nilabja