[cosmic-users] idl_to_picml issue

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Wed Apr 18 16:33:09 CDT 2007

CoSMIC VERSION: 0.5.7

(By the way, the PRF form still says CoSMIC VERSION: 0.4.5, this might
need to be updated).

I'm in the process of updating the tutorial to CoSMIC 0.5.7
$CIAO_ROOT/docs/tutorial/Quoter/Simple

I had reported this issue a while back for CosMIC 0.4.8 I think. The
problem still exists under 0.5.7.

I'm working off the example in the CIAO distribution
$CIAO_ROOT/docs/tutorial/Quoter/Simple

In that example, there are three IDL files, Distributor.idl, Broker.idl,
and Stock_Base.idl

Both Distributor.idl and Broker.idl include Stock_Base.idl

When we run idl_to_picml:
idl_to_picml -x MyQuoter -r .

it generates the CosMIC project. If we look into the InterfaceDefinitons
folder in GME, the Distributor file has a FileRef to StockBase. However,
Broker does not have a FileRef to StockBase (but the IDL does include
Stock_Base.idl).

Thanks,
Abdul