[cosmic-users] generating component package

Sumant Tambe sutambe at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Oct 2 00:12:26 CDT 2007

Hi Ricardo,

I believe the second option is to generate a .zip package of all the
descriptors and compiled executable code. It is then given to the
Repository Manager so that packages can be retrieved on demand later on.
If you don't have such a use case then you don't need .zip package and
so you don't need the second option.

Thanks,

Sumant.