[cosmic-users] generating component package

Sumant Tambe sutambe at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Sep 28 17:09:30 CDT 2007

Hi Kitty,

It seems like the CoSMIC installer that we ship does not contain all the
input files that are needed for the parts of the package interpreter to
finish successfully. What I mean by that is the "Generate Component
Package" option, which I believe builds a .zip file, requires
implementation .so files to be present in some directory. If we ship
just dummy placeholder .so files for the BasicSP example it will helpful
for our end-users as an example. Please let us know what files the
interpreter is expecting and in what directories to build a .zip package
from it.

Riacardo,

Once I have an understanding of the location of the input files expected
by the "Generate Component Package" option of the package interpreter,
I'll  try to see if it fails with a UDM exception.

Thanks,

Sumant.