[cosmic-users] Production use of CoSMIC

James H. Hill hillj at cs.iupui.edu
Tue Feb 8 11:01:51 CST 2011

Hi Adam,

Sure, it's cosmic-users at list.isis.vanderbilt.edu.

> Also, is this release going to target CIAO+DAnCE version 1.0.1
> (assuming it is tied somewhat to the CIAO version)?

We haven't decided if we are going to use the same version numbers for
CoSMIC as done with ACE+TAO+DAnCE since CoSMIC is used with other
middleware platform. We, however, make sure that each release does
work with the latest version of DOC middleware.

Thanks,

James