[cosmic-users] How to model an Implementaion Artifact's Dependencies

Pommrenke, Hendrik Pommrenke.H at st-sportservice.com
Fri Jan 14 02:14:14 CST 2011

Hi James,

thanks for your reply. Could you please provide a short outline on which parts of the modeling process are currently supported to which degree by CoSMIC? If this should be already documented somewhere, a reference would be fine.

Is there a way I can contribute to the bugzilla issue tracking for CoSMIC? Currently I can only browse the issues, but adding new ones is not possible.

Cheers,
Hendrik