[cosmic-users] Deployment Plan Generator fails with Success Message

Pommrenke, Hendrik Pommrenke.H at st-sportservice.com
Mon Jul 4 07:26:31 CDT 2011

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I'm already using GME 10.8.18.
My mentioning of GME 10.2.9 was related to Michael Frommberger's
Post, who posted the same issue earlier (but unfortunately there
Was no solution post here).
According to your hint I tried the official 0.8.3 build together with
GME 10.2.9 (the CoSMIC installer demanded the GME downgrade),
But the result was exactly the same as with the nightly build.

Cheers
Hendrik

The Swatch Group Ltd.