[cosmic-users] Generate the Visual Studio solution for Source Release

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Aug 2 05:42:46 CDT 2012

Hi,

As far as I can tell the daily CoSMIC builds aren't converted also to
git (se http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/cosmic.html). Maybe
someone of the CoSMIC team can do that and get the builds green again,
those daily builds than should show how you can build CoSMIC exactly.

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT