[cosmic-users] CIAO Quoter tutorial build problem

Marianne Rieckmann marianne.rieckmann at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Feb 1 22:54:49 CST 2012

Hi James,
Thanks, your suggested feature did allow the build to work with no errors.

Now trying to executing the code...
Start the DaNCE Repository Manager by running
%DANCE_ROOT%/bin/dance_plan_launcher -x Plan.cdp -k file://EM.ior

An error shows
(2632|3604) [LM_ERROR] - 15:12:34.768474 - Plan_Launcher::launch_plan - Deployme
nt failed, exception: Caught StartError exception while invoking startLaunch: 6D
382DAE-9024-4C4D-B91B-A0F9176AFACF, 2 errors from nodemanagers:
        Distributor - startLaunch raised StartError : Quoter.ComponentImplementa
tions.StockQuoterImplementation.StockQuoter.StockDistributor.Unable to open exec
utor DLL for component [Quoter.ComponentImplementations.StockQuoterImplementatio
n.StockQuoter.StockDistributor]: The specified module could not be found.

        Broker - startLaunch raised StartError : Quoter.ComponentImplementations
.StockQuoterImplementation.StockQuoter.StockBroker.Unable to open executor DLL f
or component [Quoter.ComponentImplementations.StockQuoterImplementation.StockQuo
ter.StockBroker]: The specified module could not be found.

This is like an error posted back in June 2010.
Regards,
Marianne