[cosmic-users] CIAO Quoter tutorial build problem

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Feb 2 02:33:02 CST 2012

Hi,

Great to hear that you got it working. It would help everyone if you can
use the PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM when you ask questions the next time. You
find that form in the CIAO directory. It tells us all the version
details we need to know.

The example should work without versioned namespaces but probably you
need that because of other requirements in your workspace.

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT